Pages

  • Home

24.6.13

CHILLAXING MUSIC: Anna Waronker - Somebody's Watching Me

Anna Waronker

Do not get me wrong, I absolutely love Rockwell's original version - it's one of my favourite 80's dance-breakout jams; but after being reminded of this on The Carrie Diaries, I have to say I have fallen equally in love with Anna Waronker's mellower, more haunting cover as well.

I think Anna Waronker (of That Dog. fame) is amazing. Her voice is slightly husky but has a bit of warmth to it, which makes her cover of this song perfect for just kicking back and "chillaxing". The instrumental is so That Dog. (avec le point) turning the originally upbeat banger into an eerie ballad; very Imogen Heap.

Check it out below and if you have problems with the embedded version, click here.






Photo Credit: AnnaWaronker.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig