Pages

  • Home

31.7.13

Cumbrian Sunsets Day Four: A Little Bit of Laughter

Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter

Aaaaaaand it's Day Four in the Cumbrian Sunsets series... finally! I do apologize for the unannounced hiatus. I took a week off to recuperate after having finished my eighteen-mile-walk-a-day, four-day expedition... plus the WiFi was down and I just can't stand blogging on my phone.

And then my mum (henceforth known as Mama Chaos) came to town. Remember the break I was on from shopping? Yeeeaaah, I relapsed. Big time. Argyle Street (in Glasgow, where I am currently based until the sixteenth) and I are officially an item thanks to my shopaholic mother. A Zara haul might be in order because they raped my bank account last week. Anyway, so yeah, that's what's been distracting me from the blogging world.

But I am back now avec les pictures of the girls having fun at the park, putting on a brave face amidst the midges and bees that literally plagued us that day.

Random side note: I decided to leave the editing to the professionals until I get a better hang of it so please excuse the shoddy camera work. The sun was on her own wave.

Amara

Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter
Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter

High-low top - Camden market | Shorts - H&M | Flip flops - thrifted in Nigeria

Aramide

Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter
Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of LaughterCumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter

Tank top - Pineapple | Shorts - Old Navy | Slippers - Primark | Earrings - Claire's

Fayo

Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter
Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter
Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter


Tie-front top: H&M (similar here) | Shorts - Forever 21 | Slippers - Primark | Rings - ASOS



Credits

                                                    Models - AmaraAramide and Fayo
                                                    Wardrobe - Amara, Aramide and Fayo
                                                    Photography - Me
                                                    Make-up - Fayo

Candid Collage

Cumbrian Sunsets Day 4 - A Little Bit of Laughter




All photos were taken by Karina So. See the Disclaimer for the image use policy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig