Pages

  • Home

17.7.13

The ASOS Autumn/Winter 2013 Wishlist




I am one of those people who unfortuntely always wants something. There hasn't been a day that's gone by where I didn't add at least one thing to the never-ending wishlist note on my Blackberry.


Now I've found something that's a whole lot easier to manage and that thing is called Wantworthy. I definitely recommend it to the people tired of bookmarking pages, copying/saving links, taking pictures of item codes and/or having wish/saved lists on multiple sites.

Today, I'd like to share with you my current A/W '13 wishlist. Yes, I do realize it's July and instead of kicking it on a beach somewhere, I am window-shopping for next season. But I think we've already established that I'm just that cool.



These are all super basic because I am usually one of the world's biggest minimalists (see: lazy git) when it comes to clothes. I prefer to have that simple, effortless, thrown-together look (when I can be bothered to wear something other than jeans and a hoodie anyway). Plus, it'll be all wet and dreary here in England; one must be practical.

Extending the practicality notion, it's always best to shop for things you know can go with a ton of stuff you already own... I didn't start doing that until last year. I used to end up buying what I thought would go with my new clothes...and then not wearing most of it because, for some strange reason, I didn't think I could actually wear what I wanted to. I would always make silly excuses like, "it's too bright" or "it won't suit me" or "Good Lord, I can't wear that - it's strapless" (I don't do strapless) etc.

But that will all change! This summer has and will continue to witness the revival of my wardrobe and self.

Anyway, that's the list, guys! I'll probably do an updated version later in August or early September or an A/W haul post, one never knows with me... not even me...


Details


1. OnePiece Hanna onesie   2. Denim & Supply By Ralph Lauren Plaid T-Shirt   3. ASOS Saxby Boyfriend Jeans in Light Wash Vintage Rip and Repair   4. BOY London Joggers   5. Reason Homies Hoodie   6. New Balance 577 Trainers   7. Reason Homies Beanie Hat   8. Glamorous Jumper in Mixed Yarn   9. ASOS Utility Jumpsuit   10. Vero Moda Navy Paisley Print High Waist Jeans   11. ASOS AMBUSH Ankle Boots   12. ASOS Longline Double Breasted Coat   13. Lauren McCalmont for ASOS Foil Text Print Snood   14. Cambridge Satchel Company Tan Leather 11'' Satchel




P.S. I was NOT contacted by the guys at Wantworthy (or ASOS for that matter lol) for this post. I found the site through a blog I happened to stumble upon and thought it was ruddy brilliant and worth sharing ;)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig