Pages

  • Home

24.8.13

New Music: Will Heard & Cara Delevingne's Acoustic 'Sonnentanz' Session

[Source] Seriously, is there anything Cara can't do?

This is going to be a brief post because I am currently busy trying to sort out my accommodation (still) for university. I'm getting super stressed out because I haven't received my contract in the post yet and the end of the month is nigh, ergo I have a lot of phone calls to make. I detest phoning people. But it's more effective than e-mail, it seems.

Nothing appears to be going to plan. So now I don't have a clear itinerary for what's going to be happening in the next three weeks, and I like to at least have an idea of what's going to be going on at least three months in advance.

So of course, I am freaking out. Apparently, my purposefully-uneventful Summer of Chill did not work because it's three in the morning and I'm still up.

But that's beside the point of this post! This video of Cara Delevingne (my wpm always decreases whenever I type her name lol) and Will Heard singing the acoustic version of 'Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine)' surfaced less than a week ago on my YouTube homepage and I must say I am most impressed.

Will Heard originally collaborated with Klangkarussell earlier in the year on Klangkarussell's still-insanely-perfect-for-the-summer instrumental of the same name. You can listen to the original mix here and watch the official music video with Will Heard's beautiful vocals here.

I can't say which is my favourite to be perfectly honest. What I can say is that, without a shadow of a doubt, I am in love with Will Heard. No joke. Not only is he really cute, he's barely twenty and he's already taking Britain by storm. Just listen to his acoustic session for MOBO TV!

Let me tell you, I am more than happy to sit back and watch his indisputable talent destroy One Direction. Or at the very least, just Harry Styles. The others, I don't mind; they're kind of adorable. And Zayn is just plain gorgeous (and engaged [sad face]). I do apologize to all the Directioners though, but I'm just not a fan (yet? Unlikely...but I do like to give people second chances). If it's any consolation, I did like their cover of One Way or Another. Plus I have been known to catch Bieber fever on occasion, and he's basically the American Harry, non?

Watch the Will Heard/Cara Delevingne video below and tell me what you think! Click here if the embedded version doesn't work.



OK this wasn't "brief" at all, sorry lol.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig