Pages

  • Home

10.8.13

My Summer Essential #5 - "Shorty Get Loose"

Source: Monochrome Print Bermuda Shorts from ASOS; Bermuda Shorts from Dress for Less

I like shorts as much as the next person on a hot day, but they still feel a bit "risque" for the outside world to me. I always feel like Tara Reid in them: a tad too over-exposed.

Since I believe Nigeria is still slightly more traditional than Western countries regarding hemlines, longer shorts will have to do. I was aiming for city shorts (which are basically the same length as Bermuda shorts just more tailored) but I couldn't find any in the prints I wanted for a decent price so I just kinda stopped looking and got plain Bermuda ones instead.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig