Pages

  • Home

8.8.13

My Summer Essential #4 - "Total White-Out"

Source: Camisole from GAP; Shirt from H&M; Skater Dress from ASOS; Ankle Strap Heels from Zara

Ah, white: the staple colour of the summer...

A white button-down is pretty much a necessity for all seasons and one simply cannot go wrong with a basic camisole. But I generally like to have a bit of white everything...dresses, shoes, pants. I've currently got my eye on these darlings but my size is currently still out of stock. Curse my big feet!



Share:

2 comments

  1. white clothes are essential this summer! love the post and those shoes!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Myra! The shoes are gorgeous, aren't they? I just had to splurge on them lol. Watch out for a haul post in a few days :)

      Thanks a bunch btw!

      Karina xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig