Pages

  • Home

5.8.13

My Summer Essential #1 - "Denim Pin-Up Doll"

Topshop Bleached Skinny Jeans on Ses RêveriesASOS Distressed Dunagrees on Ses RêveriesDorothy Perkins Boyfriend Jeans on Ses Rêveries Boohoo High-waisted Jeans on Ses Rêveries




Trousers, bottoms, pants; whatever you want to call 'em, they are just as important as oxygen in my exaggerated opinion.


Leggings and tights come in handy on those unexpectedly "cool" and too-warm days as well as the magic that is jeggings (whoever came up with that deserves a Nobel, I reckon). But nothing beats a good pair of jeans.

I think some shops are being absolutely ridiculously with the prices they're selling denim dungarees for though. The dungarees pictured above are retailed at £45 on ASOS which is pretty steep, however I won these same ones (brand new) on eBay for £10. Um, score!

I just love boyfriend jeans (well, boyfriend anything tbh...the oversized-grunge look was made for me), especially distressed ones. I wouldn't advise buying ripped ones though. You can always revamp your old ones with the help of a razor blade (no sharing though; 'AIDS is real,' 'prevention is better than cure' and so on).

And acid-wash is all well and good, but if you're still in the DIY mood, why not waste a few hours of your life soaking your old blue jeans in bleach and see what happens? I tried it on an old denim jacket and I must have done a good job because it was quickly transferred to my little brother's wardrobe sans my permission. And there was I was, thinking I'd avoided this what with having a male younger sibling.

Anyway, that's the beauty about jeans: they are timeless and recyclable and unisex.

Details

Bleached Skinny Jeans - Topshop | Distressed Dungarees - ASOS | Boyfriend Jeans - Dorothy Perkins | High-Waisted Jeans - Boohoo



Photo Source: Topshop, ASOS, Dorothy Perkins, Boohoo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig