Pages

  • Home

11.8.13

My Summer Essential #6 - "Free Willy"




Source: Shirt Dress from Monki; Print Skater Dress from Pins & Needles at Urban Outfitters; Maxi Dress from Only at ASOS; Pleated Maxi Skirt from Rare London

I am not a skirt-lovin' kinda gal, nor am I a dress person either tbh. But for the sake of versatility, I have decided to take some of both along with me. Plus, with Mama Chaos being Mama Chaos, I will probably be forced to attend a few events this summer that will require me to look as prim and proper as God will allow [sigh].

Skater everything is definitely on my list as I feel they were made for me. As in, the manufacturers literally have me in mind when they make them. This is what I feel...

Maxi is synonymous with summer so I will bring a few skirts avec moi. I was fortunate enough to find a maxi dress (similar here) that doesn't make me look like a walking hanger what with my man-shoulders. Thin straps are the way to go, man-shoulder victims! I didn't see the logic until I tried one one.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig