Pages

  • Home

7.8.13

My Summer Essential #3 - "Sneaking Around"




Source: Converses Ox-Low from OfficeVans Authentic from Schuh

I am a sucker for a good pair of sneakers. Having been an actual skater girl way back when, I still believe Nike and Vans are absolute must-haves. Never got around to owning a pair of DCs though. No idea why.

Converses are and always will be wardrobe staples and uber-comfy! The best part is that they go with everything. I even have a pair of DC Comics ones similar to these in my little collection. They were an impulse buy after I turned my awesome grey marl Avengers Assemble t-shirt into a hot pink mess in the wash [sobs]. But the sneakers just give that added "cool factor," you know? That je ne sais quoi...I mean, who doesn't love the Joker?



Share:

2 comments

  1. Opt for the converse - so classic!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myra! I know what you mean. I have a feeling I won't be wearing any of my other shoes lol. Just checked out your blog btw; absolutely love it already!

      Karina xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig