Pages

  • Home

3.9.13

New York Fashion Week 2013

Oh to be in New York for NY Fashion Week...

The designers, the clothes, the shows, the models, the A-list celebrities, the fashion bloggers, the after-parties... New York fashion Week has been a dream of mine for as long as can be!

But as tempting as it is, I don't feel I have earned the right to go. New York Fashion Week is the epitome of fashion events in my eyes. It is not just for anyone. It is only for the elite trend-setters, those who have extremely worked hard in the industry to deserve the opportunity to see designers display their new collections first hand. As a fledgling blogger yet to put up an outfit post of my own for lack of the perfect photographer, I have definitely not earned that privilege.

And so I will happily sit in the comfort of my room and read the tweets as it happens, whilst sipping hot chocolate (or "ho cho" for the Stars Hollow dwellers) and flicking through magazines. But until then, I thought I'd share my NYFW-themed fashion set from Polyvore. Click the items below for their links.


Hope you're all having a great first week of school. And if you haven't started yet, good luck! xx



Share:

4 comments

  1. I love this, all the items are beautiful!


    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love the camera, makeup & that long black skirt especially! I do agree that New York fashion week is the epitome of fashion events which is why I plan on being a part of it next year! :)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. The skirt's my favourite too! You are SO lucky you're going next year! :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig