Pages

  • Home

6.9.13

Update: New Layout X New Tumblr URL

Hello, dreamy Dreamers!

This is such a random post but I just thought I'd update you guys with some "behind-the-blog" stuff. For those of you who have recently been flabbergasted by the multiple layout changes on this blog, I do apologize. They just weren't doing it for me. I was tempted to revert back to the very first template I had which my sister so graciously designed for me, but then I played around with it a little bit more and came up with this one.

I think it's The One, guys. I'd like to know what you guys think though; this blog is as much for me as it is for you :) I have a feeling it won't be changing for quite a while though. At least not for a month. I think I can guarantee I won't think of something else for at least that long. But I do hope it lasts, I really like this one.


In other news, I have changed my Tumblr URL but I've updated nearly all of the links to it on this blog so you don't need to worry your pretty/handsome little heads about it. But just to cover all bases, I will state outright now that you can find me on Tumblr at http://mychaoticdreams.tumblr.com. If you've never seen my Tumblr before, well, you're welcome. I'm very proud of it; many a night I have spent searching the inter-web for pictures to adorn it with. Prepare yourself for lots of magazine covers, editorials, runway shots, Jourdan Dunn and quite a few street style pictures, none of which I photographed myself for now. But when I do put some up, you'll know which pictures I own because they'll have 'The Chaotic Dreamer' written on them in small print at the bottom.

Just a little "legal" note: if you would like to reblog any of my personal pictures on Tumblr, go right ahead; just remember to use the 'The Chaotic Dreamer' tag, thanks. If you'd like to use them on any other social media just hit the Questions? tab in the menu bar at the bottom and ask permission with the link to said photograph. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.

Once again, thanks for reading! Come again soon xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig