Pages

  • Home

27.10.13

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Fresh L X 3Feat - Clown Cake

[Source]

Fresh L, one leg of our favourite Nigerian trio, DRB Las Gidi has released the new single, Clown Cake featuring 3Feat from the Creative Elevation crew (Blind Date is officially a must-listen, no joke). I personally spent a good five minutes of my life searching for it, but I assume this was just a teaser and it will be made available for public consumption very soon. Oh, how I wish I was one of the hallowed few who get to chill in a studio with the musicians and producers, and hear every song first-hand from start to completion; maybe even have some input, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. That would be a dream come true, I tell you [sigh]...

I think we can also safely assume that I will simply update this post with a link to the song when it becomes available on a suitable medium, rather than do another post on it because I'm lazy like that.

But until then, I shall leave you with Ladi's Instagram post about the track to ponder over for no apparent reason yet.

I might be a little obsessed with his Instagram actually #FanGirl #NoShame




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig