Pages

  • Home

23.10.13

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Timbaland X Jay-Z

[Source]
Another quick post today, kiddies. There really isn't much to say about it to be honest. Basically, Timbaland and Jay-Z have done a collabo for his forthcoming album, either titled Rebirth or Textbook Tim (but definitely not Shock Value 3, thank God; it was starting to feel like one of those never-ending Nigerian movies with the five instalments or more. Actually, if you're interested, you can watch Nigerian movies here as well as some Ghananian movies and probably others. I had my first encounter with them this year, actually. No words, no words. They just have to be seen).

Anyway, the video of the contemporary music legends previewing the song to party-goers at one Robinson Cano's birthday party somewhere in Belgium I think surfaced on my YouTube suggestions page yesterday so I thought I'd share it with you.

From what you can hear, it sounds like it could be a massive club banger. It probably won't be as big a success as some of their earlier collabos like my personal favourite, Jigga What Jigga Who, but I'm still gonna cop it when it drops. I swear I heard Meek Mill on the track as well but it most likely wasn't him. My ears be acting up a lot with Jay lately. Like, the first time I heard We Own it, I actually thought Jay did it with Wiz Khalifa who he's supposedly beefing, haha. But in my defence, Jay and 2Chainz do sound alike in some respects.

Anyway, check out the video below (it was done in a club so it's quite dark with lots of flashing lights - please BEWARE if you have photosensitive epilepsy - and people yelling over the music, just so you know).

Click here to watch it on the YouTube.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig