Pages

  • Home

28.10.13

NEW MUSIC: Kanye West X Big Boy - Big Boy's Neighbourhood Freestyle [Radio Rip]

[Source]

I feel like my posts are getting shorter but it's a busy week, unfortunately. Luckily, I've still got time to tell you guys about Kanye and Big Boy freestyling on Power 106's Big Boy's Neighbourhood.

It's always nice to hear some hip hop oh-so-fresh off the dome like this. It was far from perfect, but this is what freestyles are supposed to sound like in my book. Like, you're doing some impromptu chilling on the corner of a street in the city with these guys, rapping over beats from an old-school boom box... OK I might be thinking of the wrong decade, but you get what I mean.

Anyway, check out the radio rip below, courtesy of Hot New Hip Hop.

Happy listening!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig