Pages

  • Home

28.10.13

When Old Becomes New Again: The Baker Boy

Kate Moss
[Source]
I'm in between lectures right now so I have to keep it uber-brief. Like, OMD-Karina-you've-only-written-one-paragraph-I-barely-had-to-scroll-are-you-OK brief. Now, I can't say if the Baker Boy has made the most successful comeback this year. I for one, have yet to find one that's made me want to rip it off the wall in a heartbeat. If it's not got studs, it's got buckles or glitter or sequins, or worse, it's pink. A tweed one would be a dream, but I would settle for one a little less... out there. Notwithstanding, one simply cannot deny the classy, understated Parisian glamour factor of the original Baker Boy.

Hope you're all well!

Sidenote: If you'd like to read my post on Kate Bosworth's Topshop winter capsule collection, you can head over to Fashion Wows to check it out.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig