Pages

  • Home

10.11.13

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Jhene Aiko's 'Stay Ready' Featuring Kendrick Lamar [Snippet]

[Source]

It's a quick one this time, darlings. My ego's been writing cheques my body can't cash all weekend, so I need to hit the hay early tonight.

Following the WTH snippet post from a couple weeks ago, here's another Jhene Aiko snippet of a track from her Sail Out EP featuring the one and only Kendrick Lamar. The pictures from his Document Magazine shoot really are the cutest. I'm pretty sure that's not what he was aiming for, but I literally cannot find anything that man does non-cute.

But I'm straying from the point.

You can listen to the track below, or wait a couple days until the full song is released to the masses. Either way, I doubt you'll be disappointed. This is a tune!

Happy listening!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig