Pages

  • Home

27.11.13

NEW MUSIC: Fuse ODG X Wande Coal - Come Closer

[Source]

I haven't blogged in what feels like ages!

OK, it really hasn't been that long if I'm being really honest. It's just that I've got quite a lot going on vis-a-vis the blog, so much so that I have done none of it smh. I'm working on juggling school and my Hannah Montana-esque blogging life, but at the moment, school definitely has to take priority.

For now though, please enjoy the first Wande Coal X Fuse ODG collaboration of many, according to Wande in an interview with Factory78 TV. I just wonder, now he's left Mavin Records, will Don Jazzy change his label's name again like he did with D'Banj? I sure hope not, I've barely gotten used to Mavin...

Click here to download the track.

Happy listening!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig