Pages

  • Home

22.11.13

NEW VIDEO: Kanye West - Bound 2

[Source]

After laughing at many a tweet about this for days (my favourite being the ones pointing out that whilst Kanye is driving in one direction, Kim Kardashian's hair seems to be blowing in the other... a rather interesting middle-finger to Physics if you ask me), I decided to check out Kanye West's new Nick Knight-directed video, Bound 2 over a Skype session with my sister which quickly escalated into a hilarious rendition of one of those My Reaction to Girl Eating Bloody Tampon videos.

You can watch Bound 2 below at your own risk. If the embedded version doesn't work and you are still curious, you can also click here. I for one, ain't saying s--t about this one, guys. My published, "professional"-music-blogger thoughts on this video can be summed up in just three letters:

WTF




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig