Pages

  • Home

21.11.13

OOTD: Rough Copy



I have had many an idealized thought about my first outfit-of-the-day post; the outfit, the location, the hair... but nothing seems to be going to plan this year so it's only fitting that I start off with a post that's a little [see: a lot] rough around the edges...

The only reason why I'm publishing this is because I thought it would be the best way to introduce a new thingamajiggy on the (admittedly suffering) fashion section of this blog. I've started receiving a few submissions of street style pictures in Nigeria which is rather exciting! Nigerian fashion is so diverse and so colourful, and I for one cannot wait to share this with you guys and hopefully, the street style section will grow internationally as time goes on.

If you're reading this and you are interested... hit me up, yo! What are you waiting for? Check out the contact pages for my e-mail address or just submit them to me on Tumblr.

Button-up shirt - Matalan // Cropped trousers - H&M // Ankle strap heels - ZARA (from my first haul post; similar here)


Share:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig