Pages

  • Home

20.11.13

Setting the Scene: Lil' Ping

[Source]

Following the success of my interview with American rapper, Brad MC, I have come again with some more "underground" music talent, this time from Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria.

I was quite recently introduced to twenty-year-old rapper, Ikwaibom Umoiyoho who goes by the stage name Lil' Ping, on BBM regarding a fashion project I'm hoping to kick-start on the blog soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that. As luck would have it, he mentioned that he also dabbled in some music so of course, I had to check out his music. I'm a fiend when it comes to new stuff, and what's better than fresh music from the up-and-comers? Whilst I am yet to have a one-on-one interview with the artiste, he did direct me to a video of him freestyling for Mic Busta Africa, a YouTube channel "dedicated to uncovering untapped rap export from Africa to the world."

Check out his freestyle below or click here to check it out on the YouTube website. You can also download his latest track, Keresimesi from his mixtape Many Foes I'm Killin'Em (MFIK) here [one-click download].

Show the up-and-comer some love and follow him on Twitter!



NOTE: This post was completely non-sponsored.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig