Pages

  • Home

12.12.13

I Got 99 Problems... And You Might Be One

[Source]

Contrary to what the first half of this post's title suggests, this post is actually a celebratory one. As some people would have guessed by now, I tend to get overly excited about the little things that happen with my blog henceforth referred to as my baby (see: Twentieth Post-aversy Special).

Today is no exception.

Last night, I finally took a peek at the number of likes on my baby's Facebook page instead of the usual post-and-exit strategy. And hurrah, hurrah: TCD's got 99 likes.

An odd number, I know, but I still love it nonetheless.

To some of you, this might not seem like an achievement. In fact, this might seem completely frivolous and unnecessary. But as far as I'm concerned, this is my Grammy. This is my Oscar. This is my Emmy.

As for the second part of the title, some of you people reading this post right now (obviously not right now beccause I haven't published it yet -- or have I? Whatever, you get what I mean) might not have liked my little page yet. To those of you who have, I would like to thank you for being one of my most beloved 'problems'. To those who haven't, shame on you.

But let it not be said that you were never invited. We've got a long road ahead of us, undoubtedly filled with obstacles galore as I have, arguably, the worst luck in the world. But t'is the problems in life that give us a bit of perspective and the ability to grow, non? So how would you to become my 100th+ problem?

Go on...

I dare you.

As per usual, thanks for reading my useless rambling. Now here's a Jay-Z throwback for you... happy listening!



P.S. - Fair warning, the video below is the clean version (eww, I know).



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig