Pages

  • Home

6.12.13

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Kendrick Lamar X Dr Dre (Beats by Dre Commercial)

[Source]

Another half-hearted post, guys; I promise I'll get better at managing my time.

It came to my attention last night that a new Kendrick Lamar verse had been released on a beat produced by Dr Dre (from the will-he-ever-release-it/all-hype-no-release-date album, Detox, I hear) for a commercial for the Beats by Dre Pill and Pill XL speakers. Like a kid in a candy store, I scoured the web for a bit looking for footage to show you guys to no avail. I seem to have struck gold this morning though!

Enjoy the fierce track whilst I run off to a lecture I'm about to be late for. Click here if the embedded version doesn't work to be redirected to YouTube.

Toodles (and yes, I did just say "toodles")!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig