Pages

  • Home

3.12.13

NEW MUSIC: Fresh L X Moelogo - Hennessy Angel

[Source]

This is just a follow-up to the teaser post I did last night, guys. Turns out he did update his SoundCloud profile. My bad lol.

Ladi and Moelogo did a pretty good job on this; I smell a viral club joint right here. But to be honest, I did expect a little bit... more. I don't know what exactly though, so I'll just leave that to linger pointlessly. Adey's production was sensational though. The hook's got me feeling like I should be chilling in a VIP room somewhere wearing a massive fur coat and Louboutins that I do not own, clutching a bottle of Hennessy (ironically obvs, because I don't drink), vibing to this song... One can dream though. For now, I'll just have to settle for sleepless nights, school projects and the ever-increasing threat of January exams. Happy days!

Check out the track below or click here to be redirected to Ladi's SoundCloud page; click here to download it directly.




Share:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig