Pages

  • Home

3.12.13

NEW MUSIC: Justin Timberlake X A$AP Rocky X J. Cole X Pusha T - TKO [Remix]

[Source]

Just a quick one: Justin Timberlake's TKO Remix featuring A$AP, J. Cole and Pusha T dropped a few days ago so I thought I'd share it with you. Can I just say that Cole has let me down just a little bit? Remember when I briefly touched on Kendrick Lamar's Control verse, and I said I knew he was too civilized to give a response? Yeah, well he has rather belatedly used this opportunity to knock Justin Timberlake's boxing metaphors out the park...directly in Kendrick's face smh.

Can't deny this song is sick though... I mean, I love the original, don't get me wrong. Like, JT's "comeback" has been throughly well-received by me. But this is a pretty badass remix. Timbaland definitely kept it 100.

Check it out below or click here to be redirected to SoundCloud.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig