Pages

  • Home

30.1.14

NEW VIDEO ALERT: Justin Bieber X Chance the Rapper - Confident

[Source]

Chance the Rapper tweeted about an hour ago saying the Confident video was going to drop very soon. For all I know, it already has. However, it has eluded me thus far. It's getting quite late now and I've got a 9am lab tomorrow, so I am officially calling off my search to resume tomorrow (later today, rather) with a full review.

I can't say I'm not excited for it though. A small part of me is still hoping and praying that Chance did a bit of choreography as well. I think I might actually die!

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you can check out the teaser below via YouTube.

Happy viewing!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig