Pages

  • Home

12.1.14

OOTD: All I Want for My Birthday...

I didn't get a big-booty hoe [sad face]
HURRAY! It is the BEST DAY EVER!

It's not everyday you turn nineteen. That's such an odd age, nineteen. It's one of the limbo years, between the high you get off turning eighteen ("I'M LEGAL, BABY") and that debutante feeling you get when you turn twenty-one ("I'M LEGAL EVERYWHERE NOW, BABY"). But since I think 2014 is going to be so much more awesome than 2013, I refuse to be in limbo too. We're going all out this year, dahlings. I'm going to start checking things off my bucket list now before it's too late to do it all.

Well, obviously not now now... I've got exams tomorrow [sobs].

That's three birthdays in a row I've had to stay in and study/keep it low-key [sigh]. It's the only downside to having an early January birthday. I'm thinking I'll just postpone them all until I get back to the motherland and get turnt up the Nigerian way.

I wonder, do you guys have any birthday traditions? I don't think I do, to be honest, besides the annual melodramatic "oh my God, I'm expiring - somebody get the cryogenic tube, stat" diva fit. We always did something different every year for mine, as long as there was a ton of food and, of course, the awkward phone calls with distant relatives. But for the past three years, I've always been away at school and with everyone else scattered across the globe... well, I suppose it's still going to be food and awkward phone calls [sigh].

Anyway, here are a few pictures I took for the blog yesterday just in case I end up not doing anything fancy today (which is a very likely occurrence).

I kept it uber simple in all black because, as well as mourning my youth, I also really could not be arsed. I've only got machine elements and circuit diagrams in my head right now.

Happy days smh.


Dress - Boohoo | Heels - ZARA | Purse - stolen borrowed from my mama | Earrings - H&M

Ratchet Behaviour!

Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Google+



PS - is it just me or does it look a bit like I've got false eyelashes on? Mascara is magic! It's my first bottle and I think I got it from MUA because I don't see why black gunk (which you're only gonna clean off after a couple hours anyway) should cost any more than £2. And don't even get me started on foundation. But that's just me.

I do think I'm going to use this more often now though...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig