Pages

  • Home

31.1.14

SNIPPET: Schoolboy Q - Gangsta

[Source]

I need to check my Sound Cloud stream more often.

Just clocked this official snippet on Top Dawg Entertainment's page from three days ago. Schoolboy Q actually previewed this at the New Era X Boiler Room show in New York in the summer though, didn't he?

I was thinking of getting tickets to the Oxymoron tour stop in Manchester actually and this has only brought those 'feels' back!

It's effortless 'gangster' as the title indicates, with a dark, aggressive, repetitive hook and a smooth instrumental constantly interrupted by the 808s. I'm super curious about the produced. I wouldn't put it past the Alchemist tbh. Check out the snippet below via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think.

As usual, happy listening! Oxymoron hits shelves February 25.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig