Pages

  • Home

9.1.14

Style Crush: Tika Sumpter Covers 'Rolling Out'

Tika Sumpter by DeWayne Rogers for Roll Out
[Source]
Um, I think I've just found the love of my life, the Michelle Rodriguez to my Cara Delevingne...

I mean, just look at her: from that flawlessly-beaten face to those covetable peep-toe boots... I can't. I actually cannot.

And as random as this post is, I just could not resist sharing this with you guys. Read Necole Bitchie's coverage of the shoot with snippets of Tika's interview with Rolling Out about being an actress here while I try to process this. I mean, damn, girl! Jessica SmallsHadiiya BarbelJason Rembert, I doff my hat to you guys.

[Source]

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig