Pages

  • Home

30.1.14

VIDEO: Shane Chubbz - Live from The Screwface | #SC95

Just keeping you beauts updated on all things Shane Chubbz!

[Source]

With his Chubbziano EP dropping next month, rapper Shane Chubbz's done a bit of re-branding which so far has included the relaunch of his official website, sc95.co.uk (which I am absolutely digging) and his decision to step out from behind the blurred-out mask.

Upon reaching the home page, you'll find the video I've embedded for you guys below via Vimeo: a five-minute video diary with footage from his performances at the DRB Concert and the Waffles 'n' Cream pop-up store last month - both of which I told you lot about in my interview with him. The vid, directed by Othniel, also features cameos from DAP, Ajebutter 22 and a rather inebriated young man I've identified as Zack Jones who made me chuckle with that one line - you'll know it when you hear it.

I definitely urge you to check the new website out for "all things foreign." Make sure to stay tuned to his Sound Cloud page as well. Chubbziano drops February 19th.

Happy viewing!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig