Pages

  • Home

9.2.14

COVER: Childish Gambino - I'd Die Without You [P.M. Dawn Cover]

[Source]

Donald Glover has given a 90's classic new life.

It's no secret that, as talented as he is, I'm still incredibly partial to the Gambino. Everything he does is just a point or two shy of perfection as far as I'm concerned.

But even with the White Hat of Objectivity on, I'd still give Donald's cover of PM Dawn's I'd Die Without You at the BBC 1Xtra Live Lounge tens across the board. Unsurprisingly, he holds his own with steady vocals and no unnecessary belting. Check out the Sound he released on Sound Cloud below, and the visuals to his performance via YouTube below.

Happy listening!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig