Pages

  • Home

9.2.14

Favourites: New York Fashion Week Fall 2014


When it comes to fashion week, I usually prefer the Spring-Summer shows.

The autumn/winter weather doesn't seem to leave as much room for originality - it's almost always the same basic colour palette and shapes; whereas creativity thrives in the warmer months.

However, I was fairly impressed this time around so I thought I'd share some of my favourite Ready-to-Wear's from the first of this year's NYFWs and make a 'Favourites' series out of it - solely as an excuse to be Wintour for a day, sifting through images of beautiful clothes for a Vogue spread.

One can dream...



Note: It was extremely hard but I managed to keep it down to just five looks each, with links for you to check out the rest of the pictures at the end of each post. Also, I did not include the Packham and Sacai Luck pre-shows.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig