Pages

  • Home

5.2.14

NEW MUSIC ALERT: BOJ - Wifey

[Source]

So it appears the hubby is about to drop a track about little old me...


... at least that's what I'm telling people. The track features Dammy Krane and drops this Friday morning - that's Friday the 7th of February, some time in the AM. Keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground, soldiers.

Or you know, just stay tuned to BOJ's Twitter feed.

And of course, bring your ass back here so I can tell you what I think about it. Seeing as it's about me, my opinion is obviously the only one that matters. As Spock would say, it's only logical.

In the mean time, why don't you check out my review of the visuals to his last single, BOJ on the Microphone?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig