Pages

  • Home

6.2.14

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Future X Ciara - Anytime [Updated]

[Source]

Music's couple of the moment, CiCi and Future released (and then retracted) Anytime which she performed at a Grammys after-party at the LA Convention Centre.

Although I didn't get a chance to listen to it before Audio Mack took it down, the people at Noisey seemed to give it a thumbs-up and that's more than enough for me. I do know that it was produced by Matthew Samuels (Boi-1da) and Ashley Anderson (Katalyst). This is the couple's first collaboration since Ciara announced she was pregnant, so I'm super-excited to hear the loved-up single. I'll let you know once its been re-released.

Future's sophomore album Honest drops in March.

[UPDATE: I've found a YouTube video. Enjoy!]




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig