Pages

  • Home

14.2.14

NEW MUSIC: Cuppy - Cuppy Love | The Obligatory Valentine's Day Post

[Source]

I didn't think I would post anything today in honor of Singles Awareness day but as I am typing this on Tuesday the 11th, I technically still didn't so take that, Valentine's day.

Hope you're all having a good day though because, single or not, it's Friday! For the lovebirds, here's the latest offering, Cuppy Love from British DJ and producer, Cuppy via Sound Cloud. For everybody else, I advise that you click play anyway because it's a pretty good mix, to be honest. It's also available to download for free on her Sound Cloud page.

Enjoy!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig