Pages

  • Home

7.2.14

NEW MUSIC: Iggy Azalea X Charli XCX - Fancy

[Source]

Iggy Azalea previewed this track sometime yesterday on BBC Radio1 Extra, but the non-radio regulars like me had to settle for hearing about it a little later on Twitter.


The hip hop track features British singer, Charli XCX and some not-too-shabby rhymes from the Australian rapper. As excited as I was by Charli's hook, the production was definitely the winning dynamic. The Invisible Men went in on this. It's bouncy, catchy and definitely one of my favourite Iggy Azalea songs... out of the three I know, anyway.


I believe the official version drops on the 4th of April. Iggy's album New Classic should be available on iTunes about ten days later. Expect a video to be dropping soon as the pair plan to shoot it some time this month.

Happy listening!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig