Pages

  • Home

12.2.14

NEW MUSIC: Supa Slackas - Slackas Stop Slackin!

[Source]

The latest Pro Era Week track comes from the Supa Slackas.

Keeping the releases steady, Pro Era have dropped the fourth installment, this time by the Supa Slackas, Swank Master Raw and Dyemond Lewis.

The Slackas were very playful on this boom-bap rap track which only served to make it seem like it was freestyled, which I don't believe was the case. I can't say this is my favourite from Pro Era Week so far but Hames' production was a welcome throwback, reminiscent of the late 80's, early 90's; very well done.

I just think a bit more work could have been put in on the lyricism for a project on this scale, but that's just me. Then again, they are the Supa Slackas so perhaps the irony of the song's title was the point.

Check out Slackas Stop Slackin! via Sound Cloud below and let me know what you think.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig