Pages

  • Home

2.2.14

Photo Diary: Goodbye, January!

"Greatness from Dominooo's!"
Actually went out to eat for a change at a lunch date with my cousin...
Tried to cook chicken jalfrezi once...
It tasted pretty damn good actually, although my presentation was lax (I'm clearly not culinary-arts material, haha).
Ate a lot of chicken korma last month, I seem to be obsessed...
Day before my birthday...
Actual birthday [sigh] my laugh though...
Labs, labs and more labs - yay...
The feisty glider my team built for the design-and-build competition...
... where we came second against the Aerospace students.
Did a heck of a lot of Winter Sales shopping (a Haul post might be in order)...

So...

That was my uber exciting January - at least what I could get on camera. I basically just ate, studied, shopped online, watched TV and worked on my lab projects. My New Years' resolutions were clearly appropriate as my life needs some serious pizzazz. I just need to figure out how I'm going to do them all now I'm flat-broke (thanks a lot, Zara)...

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig