Pages

  • Home

24.2.14

The SS14 Edit: Cropped Jumpers


OK so I've been working on these edits since Christmas - how lazy am I? - so I apologize if any of the items are out of stock.

Moving on...

I have been obsessed with cropped knitwear since forever... Obviously not forever but you get what I mean; don't be pedantic, young jedi. As  I was saying before I... interrupted myself, I'm literally always cold - when it snows, all sense of style goes out the window; I'm talking multiple pants over thermal leggings and about a dozen tops under my fleece jacket... I'm one of those "comfort over style all day, any day"-type of people.

But even in the warmer months, my cropped jumper was and has always been a style saving grace because you can wear them alone or over shirts or roll-necks and still keep warm whilst looking incredible. And with the schizo spring weather here, I'm going to need all the warmth I can get.

Details


ASOS Striped Crop Top in Navy
Miss Selfridge Checked Jumper in Black
River Island Cropped Fluffy Jumper in Lemon
Topshop Knitted Crop Jumper in Blush
The Row Merino Wool High-Neck Sweater in Periwinkle
Valentino Cropped Sweater in White
Topshop Knitted Wool Crop Jumper in Topaz
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig