Pages

  • Home

4.3.14

Favourites: Paris Fashion Week A/W 2014 | John Galliano


Here are some of my favourites from the John Galliano A/W 2014 show at Paris Fashion Week.


Anyone who knows me knows I love the classically demure. Granted, I usually throw in something absolutely weird to give my outfit some joie de vivre (or, to the well-adjusted, some WTF) but whatever; this collection was very well received at HQ (which is currently a very busy McDonald's). It somehow managed to be here, there and everywhere with its muted palette (save for a few striking mustards and reds in comparison), soft velvets and lamé, and it's crinkled and embossed fabrics, texturized animal prints and feather accents. The brilliant focus on texture here will definitely serve as serious A/W inspiration on the streets come September... or now if, like me, you enjoy the look of the reduced prices on winter clothes once the warmer months roll in.

For more John Galliano, click here.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig