Pages

  • Home

11.4.14

LISTEN: Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit | Ses Rêveries

I only found out Carla Bruni sang in the late 2000's - as if I needed another reason to love/secretly want to be her.

I first watched a clip of Bruni playing Quelqu'un M'a Dit on YouTube in 2009, and I remember being absolutely gobsmacked by how much I could actually understand (if you ever had to learn French the way I did in Nigeria, you'd have been awestruck as well), but it wasn't until I re-watched (500) Days of Summer two weeks ago that I knew I just had to post this.

Sadly I don't understand as much of this as I did before but it still sounds just as beautiful. I'm just bummed I've forgotten what some of the words mean. Perhaps its time to hit up Rossetta Stone?

Check out Quelqu'un M'a Dit via YouTube below and let me know what you think.



Photo credit: Naïve
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig