Pages

  • Home

12.4.14

LISTEN: Kenna - Heaviness

Kenna - Heaviness | Ses Rêveries

We love Kenna, yes we do. We love Kenna, how 'bout you?

I only joined the Kenna fandom sometime last year being the last carrier* that I am after he released Relations and Donald Glover jumped on the remix, and I haven't been disappointed since. I'm dubbing his sound as alternative R'n'B because it's not the easiest to class which is, by all means, a good thing.

Heaviness comes off his critically acclaimed Imitation is Suicide EP, the second installment of the Land 2 Air Chronicles and my favourite so far. I've embedded it below as well for your listening pleasure.

Enjoy!






*last carrier (slang Nigerian) - the last to know or find out about something; could be synonymous with being a "learner"

Facebook Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Google+ | Gallery


Photo source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig