Pages

  • Home

10.4.14

LISTEN: Trent Reznor X Atticus Ross - In Motion

Trent Reznor X Atticus Ross - In Motion | Ses Rêveries

I have a thing for OSTs.

If there's one thing I love more than music, it's motion pictures. So for me, there is nothing better than hearing a song that prompts you to think about a really good (or really bad) movie; the popcorn/ice cream/insert-incredibly-unhealthy-snack-here you devoured whilst watching it; the comforting company of the people you watched it with or the joyous solitude of watching it alone; and more importantly, how it made you feel... I really can't imagine a film with no music.

Ironically, I'm not a big fan of proper musicals. I've been a Disney girl since my parents brought me home from the hospital so their movies (and On Ice shows) don't count. I tolerate Glee for no reason other than I like their covers. But I tried to branch out with Rent back in '06 and got bored two minutes in and I've still never seen any adaptation of Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera. Maybe someday I'll dip my toe into the sea of sung-out monologues again but for now, I think I'll stick to regular movies, thanks.

In Motion is one of the killer tracks composed by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross from one of my favourite movies from the 2010's. It's such a stand-out EDM composition and has helped me through many a study session. Check it out via Sound Cloud below and let me know what you think.




Photo credit: The Social Network/Columbia Pictures
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig