Pages

  • Home

4.4.14

NEW MUSIC: Drake - Days In The East


Contrary to Draft DayDrake's most recent track went down a little better with me.

Am I pissed that this song is probably about Rihanna? No. No, not really because as far as I'm concerned, he subconsciously penned this for me. Produced by PARTYNEXTDOOR with an assist from 40, Days in the East sees Drake experimenting a bit with his usual nostalgic R'n'B hip hop (a Canadian specialty, it seems) featuring a slowed-down sample of Riri's Stay and warped, futuristic synths. It's another sentimental trip down memory lane, not quite as catchy as his more commercial songs; it's kind of an acquired taste. But give it a few listens; you'll undoubtedly find yourself waving to it.

Check out Days in the East via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig