Pages

  • Home

3.4.14

NEW MUSIC: Drake - Draft Day


Aaaand all it took was the bae dropping a few tracks to drag me out of my rut (apologies for my absence btw).

Now, I love Drake. This is common knowledge so I shan't bore you with any of the over-the-top fan-girling; that's what Tumblr's for.

With that being said, unfortunately, the only standout things on this track for me (don't get mad: personal opinion, freedom of speech, yada-yada) were the Chance the Rapper and Jay Z jabs, and the Lauryn Hill/Doo Wop-sample courtesy of producer, Boi-1da. Drake's flow was good but overall, this was pretty average. Then again, it is available to download for free, so perhaps that's saying something?

Check out Draft Day via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig