Pages

  • Home

29.4.14

NEW MUSIC: Young Scooter X Young Thug - Big Better


It's Young Scooter and Young Thug again, this time for a track dedicated to Floyd Mayweather and LeBron James.

I expected a bouncy, hard-hitting track with witty punchlines that felt like Mayweather uppercuts and a chorus that literally embodied a LeBron three-pointer in slow-motion. But I can say with all honesty that this song is just not for me. I hate to hate, but listening to this, it felt like I was losing major IQ points - and I really cannot afford to lose any this close to exams (speaking of, just a heads up - not that anyone cares - posts will be few and far between due to the arrival of the worst month of my life ever). I mean, it was just not "it" at all.

Does it get better? Well, I had to stop about halfway just now, so I won't be able to tell you until after I've handed in my last exam paper... if I remember because this has also failed to make a real impact on me. But do feel free to check it out yourself below and let me know what you think.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig