Pages

  • Home

30.4.14

OOTD: On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink...

Mean Girls Film Poster
[source]

... unless you completely abhor the colour, in which case, you wear black.


Ten years, guys. Ten years!

Not only is it the anniversary of one of the most influential films of the century, it's the same number of years I've been pining for my very own Damian - he's just the best, isn't he? - to no avail, you'll be sad to hear. But some day, some day my new bestie in a Santa Claus suit will swing by and give me my rose too - and all of Glen Coco's as well (you go, Glen Coco).

Some of you must have seen this post coming, because where there is a cult classic (is it a cult classic yet?), there I am, neatly folding quotes away in my memory closet for future reference. With Mean Girls being the cornucopia of quick quips that it is, and with my obsession with movie gifs, it only seems fitting that I celebrate today by gracing you all with some of my favourites (in no particular order - as all my "favourites" usually go - because that would be unfair to all the others).

Beforehand, let's take a quick second to acknowledge the film's less-appealing sequel. No offence but, Mean Girls 2, you just did not have the same effect. So, you ask?

So that's against the rules and you can't sit with us.

***

source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source

***

And now for my actual outfit du jour. I do apologize for the lack of pinkitude, but it's just not my thing. The day you do see me in pink, it is for one of two reasons: I've missed quite a few laundry days or my mum made me. In this case, it was neither so I went with one of my favourite colours - yes, my inability to pick a favourite extends to colours as well.

Maxi Dress - River Island | Leggings - H&M | Boots - Topshop | Necklace - ASOS | Wide-brimmed Hat - H&M

I've lost count of how many times I've posted these boots on here. It really does feel like they're the only shoes I own but until I find another pair of shoes that are both incredibly comfy with their fur lining and that enable me to say I exercise everyday (yes, walking in anything three inches plus above the ground counts as exercise #TeamFitness), I'll just keep reaching for these until it's too warm to risk the heat stroke.

Anyway, that's all folks so, you know...

source


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig