Pages

  • Home

28.4.14

Solange Knowles for ASOS Magazine [Finally!]


It's been a looooong, a long time coming...


Finally, the queen is on the cover of ASOS Magazine for June 2014! Not the Queen queen because that would just be random - not to mention incredibly awesome! I'd never have seen it coming. Oh, imagine the skirt suits (co-ords are in, after all), the pretty dresses, the kitten heels, the smizing...


Anyway, no, I'm talking about Solange, the queen of print-blocking; the re-inventor of colour-blocking; the Knowles sister we all want to be best friends with (unless you're in the Beyhive); the one who laughs in the face of trends and walks in a path all her own. They really could not have picked a better person to show off the covetable collection of festival-worthy summer prints and sandals. Those olive culottes already have my name on them.

I'm loving the Lyndsey Scott spread this May (woman after my own heart #GirlsWhoCode), but I seriously can't wait for the June issue to come out. I do wish it had come out earlier as I'm already done shopping for my winter closet (I know it seems like I'm jumping the gun but I like to plan ahead) - but I spy with my little eye, something beginning with SUMMER SALE! My Summer 2015 closet will be done and dusted by October, I guarantee it.

Anyway, check out some more pictures of the gorgeous songstress ahead of the issue's release below.

Enjoy!




Photo Credit: ASOS
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig