Pages

  • Home

12.4.14

The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal

The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
Apparently putting your underwear on display isn't a fashion faux pas anymore... not including VPLs though.

First off, how amazing is Vanessa Paradis' new hair? I've been thinking about cutting my own hair for nearly a year now, but don't expect it to happen anytime soon. I'm incredibly attached.

Anyway, whilst ogling at her editorial spread in last week's issue of Net-a-Porter's The Edit, I've grown just a little bit obsessed with the "bringing your 'insides' outside" trend. But balance is key, of course; everything in moderation and all that.

So after getting distracted by all the online window shopping I needed to do for this post (or as I like to call it, working; see, I take my job as a blogger very seriously), I put together some of my favourite pieces for you guys to check out too.

Mesh, lace, crotchet, airtex, burnout... I want it all (I want it - I want it - I want it / the fame and the fortune and more)!

The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] ASOS Blouse in Burnout Floral Print with Contrast Collar | ASOS Jumpsuit with Sheer Back | Keepsake Almost Over BraletNoisy May Sheer Detail Skater Skirt
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Gottex Sheer Necktie Dress | Nasty Gal Sheer Illusion Tank | Free People X Calamity Jane Dress | SEA Cotton & Lace Top
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[L-R] Saint Laurent Sheer Panel Dress | Finders Keepers the New Oblivion Tank Top | Motel Bobby Midi Skirt in Black Stripe
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Motel Rain Shower Coat in Clear PU | Neon Rose Box Top | Influence Boxy Cropped ShirtZara Lace Top
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Stella McCartney Becky Sheer Panel Dress | Unif Mesh Overlay Dress | Biba Devore Logo Burnout Jacket | Bernstein Speirs Black Bow Veiled Beanie Hat
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Sparkle & Fade Lace BraletteShe Likes Sheer Chiffon Peter Pan Collar Dress | ASOS Sweatshirt with Sheer Panels| Jonathan Aston Sweet Roses Ankle Socks
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[L-R] ASOS Net Insert Polo Dress | Vila Shirt with 3/4 Sleeve | Topshop Sporty Mesh T-Shirt Jumpsuit
The SS14 Edit: Reveal/Conceal | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Valentino Contrast Collar Lace Shirt | Warehouse Print and Sheer Panel Top | ASOS Jumper with Sheer Back Detail

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig