Pages

  • Home

14.4.14

The SS14 Edit: Snow White & The Messy Eater

The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] OAK Cotton-Jersey Top | New Look Longline Vest | Brian Litchenberg Homies T-Shirt  | Zara Leather Sandals

I really wish I could pull off an all-white ensemble... but burger sauce stains don't exactly make for the best accessories.

Although I'm pretty sure wearing white literally incites an insatiable desire for sloppy food (I'm almost always wearing white when I eat out, it's uncanny), I don't know a lot of people who wear white from head-to-toe just to chill at home. And usually, that means make-up.

Seriously, am I the only one who imagines leaving the most horrifying spot on my shoulder from wiping my chin on it? Or worse, getting some all over a poor unsuspecting person's crisp white shirt when you lean in for a hug? Or touching my face and then finger-painting on my dress as I tug at the hem or cradle my food baby or something?

To be fair, I'm like this whenever I wear make-up with anything that's not black. I suppose I could just not touch my face and refrain from air-kissing people like I just walked out of Made in Chelsea. But there must be some kind of quick fix I don't know about. Something that sort of "seals" everything onto your face?

Haha... a make-up condom.

Anywaaaay, instead of buying will-definitely-require-deep-cleaning-the-next-day white pieces, I decided to do the shopping for you guys without hurting my already-abused bank account. I'm not looking forward to breaking it to myself that nothing will be coming in the post this week though, but I suppose I'll eventually get the hint... [sigh].

Enjoy!

The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Heidi Klein Cotton-Voile Kaftan | LPD New York Team Margiela Jersey | Charlie May Wool Viscose Coat | French Connection Fluid Crepe Lace Panelled Shirt
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] & Other Stories Cotton A Line Dress | Club L Embossed Leather Look Skater Skirt | Diesel De-Frahima Short Pants
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[L-R] Mango Wide Lapel Gilet | Zara Sleeveless Dress | French Connection Panelled Jersey Dress
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[L-R] Miss Selfridge Biker Jacket | Mango Pleated Crepe Trousers | Matalan Basic Lace Trim Slip
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Vans Classic Slip-Ons | Sass & Bide Embellished Voile Jumpsuit | Nike X Riccardo Tisci Air Force One Hi-Tops | Boohoo Parental Advisory Beanie Hat
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[L-R] Alice + Olivia Metallic Cotton-Blend Lace Dress | Mango Capri Palazzo Trousers | Zara Long Studio Top with Slits
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Helmut Lang Slub-Woven Blazer | & Other Stories Cropped Cardigan | Miss Selfridge Collarless Fur Coat
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Motel Open-Back Playsuit in Geometric Lace | Birkenstock Rio Sandals | Vagabond Lace-ups
The SS14 Edit: All-White | Ses Rêveries
[clockwise] Jimmy Choo Patent-Leather and Elaphe Pumps | Dr Martens 1461 Casual Lace-Ups | Shellys London Groellan Lace-Up Boots | River Island Patent Snaffle Trim Loafers

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig