Pages

  • Home

24.5.14

Update: Important Hiatus/Rebranding Notice

Hiatus/Rebranding Notice | Ses Rêveries

Here's a quick update I meant to post ages ago (excuse the unreplied e-mails and DMs as well; I will get back to you asap, Scouts' honour)...

Re: Hiatus

I know I've said this before, but now I will not be posting at all until the blog's official birthday on the 22nd of June, with one long overdue exception, to limit the procrastination I have spent the last three years perfecting, focus on my school work and actually sort my blogging life out. I won't be deserting you completely though. The following links will lead you to where you can find me talking about studying instead of actually doing it, listening to music, reblogging - basically leaving the blog to continue my procrastination in other forms...

Twitter@WhatKarinaSaid | Sound Cloud/sesreveries
Tumblrmychaoticdreams.tumblr.com | Instagram@KarinaTCD

Is it too early to say "bye-bye, scholarship"? No, no, I'm joking (Mum, Dad, chill); the library is my new home now. Shout out to everyone else writing exams as well btw! #WereAllInThisTogether #UnlessYouKnowYourAssIsGonnaFail #InWhichCaseYOYO #IDontNeedThatBadJujuBoo #ImJoking #NoNotReally #GetYeBehindMe

Re: Rebranding

As much as I am still the same random, immature little daydreamer, I do feel I have outgrown the TCD thing. To be fair, it's been bugging me for a while but things started happening way before I expected, so I figured it was too late. But I figured our first birthday is as good a time as any for a face-lift.

I will not be changing the actual URL because that is just way too much effort however, the new blog name has finally been decided on. Nothing fancy, but it does mean I will have to update my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Disqus, Google+, Sound Cloud, Polyvore, Pinterest, Fashiolista and Bloglovin' URLs (whoa, check me out), as well as the ~300 posts I've had nary the opportunity to revisit after hitting the 'publish' button. I'll also be changing the layout (again), so you have that to look forward to as well - unless of course, you're one of the thirty cheeky people who got a sneak preview during last night's testing.

What's more important: I will be changing the blog's e-mail address as well, but do not worry if you've got the old one on your mailing list etc. I'll still be keeping that one live, so I'll still be able to receive your messages and updates, no problemo.

In addition to all that craziness, I'll hopefully be sharing the really awesome new stuff I hinted at back in January with you guys soon as well. I still won't tell you the specifics because that'll just jinx it, but here's a hint: if Nadia SarwarAnthony Bila and Margaret Zhang had a baby; I'd be working in that baby's general direction... and that was no help at all, was it? But it sounds exciting regardless, does it not?

Anyway, while we wait, check out the song that popped into my head after my first exam two days ago *le sigh*. Oh, how I wish that was an option, Jack, just so I can do this whole module again. Call me melodramatic but if I get less than 65% on that paper, I will don my black veil, camp outside my university and wail at passersby like a banshee on crack for the foreseeable future... Enjoy!


PS - I know, I know... once again, my topknot has come out to play. I promise it'll be gone soon...
Share:

4 comments

  1. Can't wait to see what all you decide to do with the new rebrand!!!!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, Natasha! xx

      Delete
  2. the only thing constant in life is change, can't wait to see what name you come up with.


    www.infashionrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Velma! And for the record, I looove your blog's name - I am right there with you lol xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig